What is really beautiful?
The criteria that assist us perceive beautiful worry beads than an ugly one are our civilization, culture, character, our ethics, sensitivity and knowledge.
There are also some fundamental principles that we can rely on:
1. If the object is durable in use, meaning that it consists of an appropriate strand with the right accessories.
2. If it is functional, meaning that the beads have the right hole size and roll easy on the strand or sterling silver chain.
3. When the size of the worry beads fits the size of your palm and when its colors match our skin and hair colors (blond, brunette etc) or our character (mild characters prefer pastel colors; masterful types prefer mostly dark colors especially black, etc.)
4. When the materials are natural with positive energy such as amber, semi-precious stones, corals and valuable metals. It is important to choose worry beads without accessories with sharp edges that can injure your hand and tear your pockets.
5. When worry beads are created with imagination, artistry and knowledge.